SIGNING UP FOR PLAY DAYS
Beginning April 22
- On Thursday, April 15, members will receive an invitation (email) to sign up for the April 22 Play Day. Players will need to either accept or decline the invitation by selecting the buttons on the email.
- Emails for both 18-and 9-hole play will be sent to all members. Members will need to choose 18- or 9-hole play and ignore the other email. Be sure you reply to the correct message.
- Immediately following their selection, a pop-up will appear, saying we have recorded your registration for the round you are now playing or not playing.
- Shortly after, a second email will follow saying your registration for Low/Gross Low/Net Thursday, April 22 is confirmed or not playing. It will ask if you would like to modify your registration through the link below.
- On Monday Noon sign-ups will close.
- On Tuesday, members who accepted playing will receive an email with the Tee Sheet showing their Tee Time and foursome.
- Players will use individual score cards and exchange at the Tee Box as in past years.
- Tee Times for 18-hole play run from 8:29 to 10:37 a.m. and for 9-hole play, Tee Times run from 9:03 to 10:03 a.m. each week.
NOTE: Members choosing not to sign up for the random pairing by selecting “Not Playing” or by ignoring the invitation and making their tee time through the Pro Shop will not be eligible for the day’s game and are ineligible for payouts.