NOTICE TO CWGA MEMBERS FROM THE DAY’S PLAY COMMITTEE
Email Master Score Card to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Day’s Play Committee will begin regular Low Gross/Low Net play, with the resumption of payouts, beginning on Thursday, May 7. Here’s how Thursday Day’s Play will work:
- Each player will keep her own scorecard.
- Each foursome will designate one player to record all scores for the foursome, hole by hole, creating what will be referred to as a “Master Scorecard”.
- The designated scorer will need to write the first & last name of each player on the Master Scorecard.
- At the end of the round, please confirm scores with each player, while maintaining social distancing.
- The designated scorer will need to sign and date the Master Scorecard on the front of the scorecard, in the unused 9-hole space.
- The designated scorer will then photograph the Master Scorecard with her phone, making sure all names and scores are clear, then forward the photo to email@example.com.
- Cards need to be emailed immediately after playing, not later than 3:00 PM on the day played.
- The Scoring Committee will enter the scores in Golf Genius and winnings will be calculated by flights. The committee will post scores to GHIN.
- Player winnings will be announced via email and the CWGA Website.
- You will post all scores except those on CWGA Play Days.
- Due to COVID19 virus the Golf Genius Committee will not print score cards. All players will use a Charbonneau Golf Club score card.
Diane Meyers, 503-705-3920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathi McLain, 503-702-0216 or email email@example.com